Teacher Training Programe
The training will help you to support your pupils to:
- Understand what mental health is and how it supports them.
- Understand how you can feel disconnected from your mental health.
- Understand how their state of mind can affect their view of life, decision making and behaviour.
- Understand the nature of their emotions.
- Understand we are all unique and have our own unique thoughts about life.
- Understand that people experience emotions differently.
- Understand their view of life can be distorted by their mood state.
- Uncover their natural resilience and confidence.
TRAINING MANUAL & SUPPORTING MATERIALS
MY MENTAL HEALTH ROCKS / LESSON ONE WORKSHOP OUTLINE
MOOD STATE VS CONNECTION TO MENTAL HEALTH
TEACHER TRAINING MANUAL
EXTRA ACTIVITY - THOUGHT JAR
EXTRA ACTIVITY - GLITTER BOTTLE
MY MENTAL HEALTH ROCKS SONG
TEN WEEK WELL-BEING CURRICULUM PLAN
KIDS BEING KIND MAGAZINE - FREE RESOURCE
MOOD GOGGLES ACTIVITY
TRAINING VIDEO ONE
TRAINING VIDEO TWO
TRAINING VIDEO THREE
TRAINING VIDEO FOUR
TRAINING VIDEO FIVE
TRAINING VIDEO SIX
TRAINING VIDEO SEVEN
TRAINING VIDEO EIGHT
LIVE TRAINING REPLAY VIDEOS
KEY POINTS FROM LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS
WALL DISPLAY MATERIALS